Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday Escapade (Aug 20, 2010)

POEM-OF-THE-WEEK

Now I’m in power, here's a reward for years of close rapport

Take my letterhead, go make your own Letter of Support

Those who complain are filled with envy, a real spoilsport

Once busted, say you don't know me and head to the nearest airport

JOKE-OF-THE-WEEK
A woman tells her doctor, 'I've got a bad back.'
The doctor says, 'It's old age.'
The woman says, 'I want a second opinion.'
The doctor says: 'Okay - you're ugly as well.'

QUOTES-OF-THE-WEEK
1) By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day - Robert Frost

2) I only go to work on days that don't end in a 'y' - Robert Paul

3) "A committee is a group of people who individually can do nothing but together can decide that nothing can be done."
- Fred Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment