Sunday, July 18, 2010

Friday Escapade (July 9, 2010)

JOKES-OF-THE-WEEK
Two hilarious scenes from the movie, “Knight & Day” :

1) Roy Miller (Tom Cruise) : “Nobody follows us or I kill myself and then her!”

2) Roy Miller : Some people are gonna come looking for you now.

June Havens (Cameron Diaz) : Why?

Roy Miller : They'll tell you I'm mentally unstable and violent and dangerous and it will all sound very convincing.

June Havens : I'm already convinced.

WORLD-CUP-QUOTES

1) "It didn't affect my digestion, the pancakes were very good, but there was real disappointment" -- Florent Malouda describes the moment he found out he wouldn't be starting for France against Uruguay.

2) "I shall resume drinking only when Germany lifts the Cup. No one can lure me to consume alcohol before that" -- Teetotal Indian grocery store owner Putul Bora buried a bottle of whisky in his garden the day after Bulgaria put Germany, his favorite team, out of the 1994 World Cup, but will have to wait at least another four years before digging it up now.

POEMS-OF-THE-WEEK

1) An exercise covering 26 million can be deemed as colossus

As two strangers approach you, hold on to your purses

Standing at your gate, you hear them call "Hello, missus"

More dogs will be barking in the neighborhood, it's the start of our national census


2) An exciting final between Holland and Spain

After 90 mins, who will be feeling the pain

Whoever wins will be dancing in the rain

My bet is Sneijder will be patting his bald head again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment