Sunday, July 18, 2010

Friday Escapade (July 19, 2010)

QUOTES-OF-THE-WEEK
1) “My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.” ~ Cary Grant

2) “When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me." ~ Erma Bombeck (an American humorist)

JOKE-OF-THE-WEEK
"What time does the library open?" the man on the phone asked.
"Nine a.m." came the reply. "And what's the idea of calling me at home in the middle of the night to ask a question like that?"
"Not until nine a.m.?" the man asked in a disappointed voice.
"No, not till nine a.m.!" the librarian said. "Why do you want to get in before nine a.m.?"
"Who said I wanted to get in?" the man sighed sadly. "I want to get out."

POEM-OF-THE-WEEK
“Fasting month is coming, time to indulge in some keropok lekor

A month for redemption, have to stop buying empat ekor

Breaking fast must be in style, let's go to hotel nikko

A Raya present from the police, here's your belated saman ekor”

No comments:

Post a Comment